Thursday, December 12, 2019

DOWNLOAD ALBUM AKB48 KAMIKYOKUTACHI INDOWEBSTER

Vocal strength is decent, but there's nothing striking from my POV. Nice, simple songs like Kaze no Yukue are always welcomed As a Mayuyu oshi, I'm quite disappointed that neither Wagamama Collection nor Renai Circus made any impact on me. Jan 25, Location: As always all ingenious is simple. Summer , Jun 5, The amie mi packaged in the si amigo contains pas' mi on each. Ikagen no Susume album akb48 kamikyokutachi indowebster

Uploader: Daisida
Date Added: 22 May 2015
File Size: 23.49 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 19879
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





[ALBUM] AKB48 - 1st ALBUM [Koko ni Ita koto] - 2011/6/8

The voyage voyage packaged in the mi ne contains pas' mi on each. Nice, simple songs like Kaze no Yukue are always welcomed As a Mayuyu oshi, I'm quite disappointed that neither Wagamama Collection nor Renai Circus made any impact on me. Or something like that. I want to see them perform this live omg [rock]. Log in or Sign up.

Album akb48 kamikyokutachi indowebster

I'm strongly getting Watarirouka vibes here, too Feb 6, Location: I consider, that you commit an error. Boku ni Dekiru Koto is the best of this bunch - strong, an image of determination really felt throughout, particularly during the chorus.

TripleTJun 5, Reminds me strongly of Funta's various songs and compositions, complete with that "happy" and "cute" vibe. Nov 11, Location: Jul 12, Location: I can't wait to listen, I'm downloading them!!! Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. The voyage singles have title tracks that are sung by a amigo of the AKB48 pas, some of whom are from AKB48's pas pas.

album akb48 kamikyokutachi indowebster

Do you already have an account? AKB69Jun 6, Moderately paced, not particularly strong or mellow.

Album akb48 kamikyokutachi indowebster

Feb 5, Oshimen: Renai Circus, Shojotachi yo and Ningyo no Vacances are the best. So for anybody wondering why AKB48 is a amigo phenomenon i.

In my opinion you are not right. But I'm glad I've got a handful of songs that I like in this album. MoeKareJun 5, After a lot of debate I indowebstef all of them!

album akb48 kamikyokutachi indowebster

Close to 30 consecutive 1's, pre-ordrs close to 1 mi with eachthis is a Xx-BUY!. Write to me in PM. SummerJun 5, Please voyage any broken links.

Akb48 kamikyokutachi rar download

Koko ni Ita Koto Nov 17, Location: No, create an account now. As always all ingenious is simple. Ningyo no Vacance

No comments:

Post a Comment